Commercial Auto Underwriting
Other stuff about Gayle:
- Gayle once won “Volleyball Player of the Year in Middle Tennessee.”
- “Adventurous” is the word that friends and family would use to describe Gayle.
- On a deserted island, the two things Gayle would want to have with her would be her two children.
Other stuff about Jenny:
- The well-known saying that describes Jenny is “A Soft Answer Turneth Away Wrath.”
- Jenny thinks that Maureen O’Hara would be the best actress to play her in her biopic.
- Good health and the love of her family are two of the things that Jenny is most proud of.
Other stuff about Patrick:
- The best advice Patrick ever got was “You’re not always right.”
- If Patrick had a way-back machine, he would like to go to “The Wild West.”
- His car’s bumper sticker could read, ” I’d rather be snowboarding!”
Other stuff about Lance:
- The Civil War period is the era that Lance would travel back to if he could go anywhere in history.
- Lance once won the “Breakthrough Award” at a Dale Carnegie course.
- One word that people use to describe Lance is “Genuine.”
Other stuff about James:
- If James could bring two things to a deserted island he would choose an endless supply of coffee and music.
- “Unique” is the word that other people would use to describe James.
- The newspaper headline for an article about James’ life would read, “Faith, Family, Friends and Fishing.”
Other stuff about Dawn:
- A well-known saying that describes Dawn is “Don’t judge a book by its cover.”
- One word that other people would use to describe Dawn is “Independent.”
- If Dawn could travel back to any time in history, she would go to The 60’s – the era of Peace and Love.
Other stuff about Josh:
- If there was a movie about Josh’s life, he would like Steve Martin to play him.
- Josh is most proud of his daughter and his amazing table manners.
- If there was a news article about Josh’s life, he thinks the headline would be “Wonder Boy Saves the World.”
Other stuff about Kyle:
- Kyle would use his way-back machine to go to the Roaring 20’s.
- The accomplishment he is very proud of is winning “Most Outstanding Individual Athlete” at the GTU 2017 Eclipse Games.
- His car’s bumper sticker could read, “I’d rather be playing or even watching hockey!”
Other stuff about Hank:
- The well-known phrase that Hank thinks best describes him is “Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while”
- Hank would use his way-back machine to visit the Mesozoic Era for the dinosaurs.
- His car’s bumper sticker could read, “I’d rather be golfing!”
Policy Service & Administrative Services
Other stuff about Susan:
- If Susan found a time machine, she would travel back to the Renaissance.
- Susan would bring her ipad and a Wi-Fi connection if she were stranded on a deserted island.
- Susan is proud of being a UT graduate and a loyal Vol’s football fan (despite their 2017 season).
Other stuff about Shawna:
- One word that others would use to describe Shawna is “Compassionate.”
- A saying that is meaningful to Shawna is from Dr. Seuss. It says, “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”
- Shawna is proud that she was the first person in her family to go to college, and from there she completed graduate school, too!
Other stuff about Zack:
- The best advice Zack ever received was to “Go to college.”
- Zack once won the Pinewood Derby.
- If Zack had a bumper sticker on his car, it could read “I’d rather be Drag Racing.”
Other stuff about Kadi:
- A well-known phrase that describes Kadi is “Laughter is the best medicine.” Kadi loves to laugh.
- Kadi’s seventh grade teacher told her, “There is no such thing as a bad day. Some days are just better than others.”
- Kadi is often told she looks like Kristen Stewart, so that is who she would pick to play her in the movie about her life.
Other stuff about Ben:
- Ben writes and produces music.
- If you asked other people for one word to describe Ben, they would say “Imaginative.”
- Ben would take a guitar and a fishing pole if he could bring two things to a deserted island.
Other stuff about Kennedy:
- If Kennedy had a bumper sticker on her car, she says it would read “I’d rather be sleeping.”
- The best advice Kennedy ever received was “If you’re early, you’re on time. If you’re on time, you’re late. And if you’re late, you’re left behind.”
- Kennedy is proud of how she has been able to keep her head high with all the challenges that life has thrown at her at such a young age.
Other stuff about Kenneth:
- If Kenneth could use the way-back machine, he would ask Mr. Peabody to set it for the days of the Roman Empire.
- Kenneth was a karate champ in his younger days.
- The best advise Kenneth ever received was, ” Let your smile change the world. Don’t let the world change your smile.”
Other stuff about Miranda:
- Miranda loves the saying, “Be a pineapple: Stand tall and be sweet on the inside.”
- If Miranda could travel back in time she would love to visit the 1920’s.
- She would want to have a vanilla coke and her cat if she were stranded on a desert island.
Other stuff about Annie:
- Annie is most grateful that she was a part of the NGO La VIA Moldova in the Republic of Moldova.
- If there was a movie made about Annie’s life, she thinks Kristen Wiig or Irene Dunne would be a great choice to play the title role.
- A bumper sticker on Annie’s car might read, “I’d rather be traveling.”
Other stuff about Dee:
- Dee is very proud of 37 years of marriage to her husband and her four children and grandchildren.
- “Be yourself” is the best advice that Dee ever received.
- If Dee was stranded on a deserted island, she would want to bring her Bible and some writing utensils.
Other stuff about Mike:
- The best advice Mike ever received was to “Figure it out.”
- One word that other people would describe Mike as is “Whimsical.”
- On a deserted island, Mike would like to bring a satellite phone and a cooler of pre-mixed margaritas.
Other stuff about Louis:
- A well-known slogan that describes Louis is, “The harder I work, the luckier I get.”
- In a movie about Louis’ life, Ricardo Valenzuela and his flying guitar is who he would choose to play him.
- The bumper sticker on Louis’ car could read, ” I’d rather be hanging with my Dad!”